We are excited to introduce cans to the Sierra Nevada line-up!
- Portability: cans go places glass can’t. We want you to be able to take your beer with you outdoors, and on adventures. Cans cool down faster than bottles! A big win if you’re in a hurry.
- Environmentally-Friendly:Cans weigh less than glass. This makes their footprint smaller for shipping, storage and transportation. Cans are also 100% recyclable. As a company, we keep our eye on the environment, in fact, through recycling and re-use, Sierra Nevada is able to divert more than 99% of its waste from landfills.
- Durability: Cans are surprisingly strong, and hold up well in backpacks, coolers and rafts.
- Taste: Cans are the ultimate protectors of beer. They protect beer from light and oxygen, which both destroy beer flavor. All cans have a special liner that keeps the beer away from the aluminum.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: In bottles — and now cans—Sierra Nevada uses only the finest and purest quality ingredients and traditional brewing methods in all of our beers and ales: including whole cone hops, two-row malted barley and purified water. Our beer is brewed in traditional methods, using a natural conditioning process, where the final carbonation takes place after the can is sealed.
What beers are available in cans and when? Pale Ale and Torpedo Extra IPA are available across the country now! They are available across the county now! Pale Ale is available in 12-packs of 12 ounce cans and Torpedo is in 4-packs of 16 ounce cans.
In honor of this launch, we are sending a free shirt to anyone who sends us a picture of themselves with a can! All you have to do is show us how Sierra Nevada sweetened your outdoor experience. Learn more at www.PaleAleCan.com.