With the holidays quickly approaching and Thanksgiving just several days away, we wanted to let you know when we will be open for food, fun, and cheer during Thanksgiving, Christmas week, and New Years!
– Special hours, Tuesday, November 24th! We are going to be open 12-5pm for pints, growler fills, flights, and snacks!
– Wednesday, November 25th – regular hours and menu: 4-9pm.
– Closed on Thanksgiving day – Thursday, November 26th.
– Because we will likely have a turkey hangover, we are going to open late on the Friday after Thanksgiving – November 27th – open at 2pm (instead of 11am), and we will be open until 9pm.
– Saturday, November 28th– regular hours: 11am-9pm. We start selling Unafraid of the Dark cards today!
– Sunday, November 29th – regular hours: 12-7pm. We will be doing Chef’s Whim, of course!
-Christmas Eve- Thursday, December 24th- Special hours 1-8pm.
-Christmas- Friday, December 25th- CLOSED.
-Saturday, December 26th- back to regular hours 11am to 9pm.
-Sunday, December 27th- regular hours: 12-7pm.
-New Year’s Eve- Thursday, December 31st- special hours 2-9pm (kitchen opens at 4pm).
-Friday, January 1st- back to regular hours 11am to 9pm.
So come on down to Hobbs Farm and celebrate the holidays our favorite way- with a glass of beer in hand!
Annette & Nicole