Everyone experiences the holidays a little bit differently. Some folks love the bustle of shopping, seasonal movies and performances, parties, friends, and family. Other people absolutely hate it. Whether you love it or hate it, the heart of the holiday season really kicks off the day after Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday.
Smuttynose is happy to offer an alternative to stampedes at big box stores; a beer-filled respite from an over-filled house of cousins, aunts and uncles; something you can do for yourself- our second Slack Friday Celebration at our Towle Farm brewery.
On offer, for your enjoyment:
- A Warehouse Sale of Smuttlabs, Big Beers, and Vintage bottles we’ve been aging in house. Selected Smuttlabs and Big Beer Series releases will be on special offer. We want to start 2016 with a clean warehouse and you’ll need to restock your cellar for the cold weather ahead!
- A selection of rare Smuttynose Big Beers will go on tap at Hayseed Restaurant:
- 2010 S’muttonator
- 2012 Scotch Ale
- 2010 Imperial Stout
- 2009 Gravitation
- 2008 Wheat Wine
- A trial sampling of two varieties of Smudding (this is NOT an April Fool’s joke!), made by our friends at Echo Farms Pudding in Hinsdale, NH.
- The Return of the Community Christmas Tree! Smuttynose will donate $2 to the Hampton Community Coalition for each ornament you bring to decorate the tree from Slack Friday until Christmas Eve.
- Guaranteed turkey-free comfort food specials at Hayseed Restaurant.
- WXGR FM will be broadcasting live from the brewery.
- Tours and tastings will be available as usual
- The disc golf course is open and ready for you.
Last but not least, members of Portsmouth Brewery’s Imperial Pint Club and Smuttynose Big Beer Series Subscribers will save an extra 10% of all Smerch and beer purchased at Smuttynose. Don’t forget your membership cards!